Running SIMS and FMS on your own server with ABtec’s support gives you ultimate flexibility, value and reliability. Our team of SIMS technical experts are on hand to help support the way you use SIMS and FMS across your school and increase its effectiveness.
The wait is over
Your SIMS queries are dealt with by our team of specialists and are typically resolved within the hour.
When you access SIMS locally on your server, the time it takes to load the information you need to access can be greatly reduced. It’s a more efficient and satisfying way to work.
Class teachers can have the information that they need at their fingertips without the risk of seeing data that isn’t appropriate for their role. This allows not only registration to be completed efficiently but emergencies can be handled quickly.
Flexibility can mean better value too
Parental communications, financial systems, catering options and provision mapping can all be made simpler with the range of ‘add-ons’ available to schools that host SIMS locally.
When SIMS is on your school’s own server, you have increased freedom to shop around for such third-party add-ons.
- 100% dedicated SIMS technical support team
- Fully managed Capita approved back-ups, patches and upgrades
- Increased flexibility and improved efficiency
- Access to SIMS anytime and anywhere
- Access to all of the SIMS modules you already pay for
- ABtec work in close partnership with your council to ensure that from the point of migration and through all ongoing maintenance, your SIMS database remains secure and up to date